Change of Address or Bank Details

You must send all changes to your personal details, in writing, quoting your pension pay  number, to:

Employee Services

Pension Payroll

Civic Centre

Oystermouth Road,



If you decide to emigrate, your pension will continue to be paid into your current bank/building society account, unless you provide details of an overseas account.  Please note that overseas transactions may attract a charge for currency conversion and transmission of the payment.

Change of Address and/or Change of Bank Details Forms are attached for your convenience; however, you would need to print the form in order to return it as a signature is required.  If a lasting Power of Attorney is in place, supporting documentation should be included with the written notification.

Please note that any change to your bank/building society must be received by the middle of the month in which you want the change to apply, otherwise your pension may be paid into your previous account.

It is also important that you keep us up-to-date with any of change of address as a payslip will be issued if your pension varies from the previous month by +/- £10, or we may need to write to you on another issue.